Thursday, November 17, 2005

I hate to see you leave, but I love to see you walk away.

Sweet fancy Moses!

If you don't like to look at attractive dudes, don't worry about reading the rest of this post. It's really probably only interesting to me and my pal Caryl.

The following is an excerpt from my new TV show, "This Will Never Happen in a Million Years":






Wentworth: "Excuse me, would you be interested in pursuing a long-term, monogamous relationship with me? By the way, I am 100% heterosexual. Also, I find your skeleton cover-all costume very attractive."






Me: "Really? Wow...normally I'd be highly suspicious of this, but you're so good-looking that I'm willing to overlook that. Plus, you look sort of familiar."








Wentworth: "Well, I'm on this show called 'Prison Break.' You've seen it, right?"







Me: "Ummm...yeah....Hey, check out how this skeleton costume doesn't have armbones on its sleeves! Isn't that weird?"

ANNNNND.................SCENE!
TAH-DAH!!! (jazz hands!)

4 Comments:

Blogger Squid said...

Does that mean you have super muscles in your arms to hold them up like that?

11:52 PM  
Blogger Squid said...

Soooo does that mean you have super muscles that hold your arms up because they are lacking your Exoskeliton (didnt spell that right)

11:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is the greatest show ever. I would watch it every day.

If I send you a picture of myself, will you write me in, too? Have James Spader beg me to marry him.

Julia

2:17 AM  
Anonymous Caryl said...

Les,

I think that you and Wentworth Miller are soulmates. I mean he talked about your skeleton suit on national tv, if that's not written in the cards I don't know what is!

Also, Wentworth Miller is a real solid name. You really can't go wrong with that!

Caryl

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home