Thursday, November 10, 2005

I have what industry insiders call "it".


This is a picture of Wentworth Miller. He is hot like burning.


You may know him as "that guy" from "Prison Break," but I know him as Adam Rothchild Ryan from "Popular." Possibly, you don't remember "Popular." It was on from 1999-2000 for two seasons. Unfortunately, A.R.R. was only on the show for two episodes, but they were pretty rad episodes.



If you are unfamiliar with "Popular," I pity you in some ways. In other ways, that fact may demonstrate that you possibly have things to do with your time that are better than renting DVDs (FOR FREE) from your local public library. However, you should know that you are missing a show that features exchanges such as the following:


Cherry Cherry: Good news, the wedding is back on!






Mary Cherry: But mama, how could this be?








Cherry Cherry: Don't be stupid, stupid. I was just bluffing until Erik Estrada signed the pre-nup. ...What the hell happened to you? You look like a Make-a-Wish kid.


Yeah, that's Delta Burke playing a character named "Cherry Cherry." She's Mary Cherry's mom and the owner of a multi-billion dollar company. She ends up marrying Erik Estrada (who plays himself on the show). Obviously, THE SHOW IS GENIUS.

Also, in one episode, A.R.R. says:


"Is Mary Cherry retarded?"





AND, one episode features a car that has a bumper sticker that says "my other car is a knife."

HILARIOUS!

PS: Yes,



Sometimes the fact that "According to Jim" is still on the air does make me want to kick someone in the neck, ninja-style.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Ceeg said...

Les, I think I know this show...if I'm remembering correctly I think I liked it....that's too bad it was cancelled....that Miller guy is off the hook!


Ceeg

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home