Saturday, November 05, 2005

The way Kathie Lee needs Regis.

I'm back! Sort of.

To celebrate this occasion, here's an awesome picture of me at a recent Halloween party:


I'm not sure what I was saying at this point, but obviously, I'm philosophising about something TOTALLY RAD. And people will take me seriously, because I'm a skeleton. No one wants to mess with that shit. The adorable little pixie to the right of me is Alexis. She helps me with my various skeleton philosophies and cuts my hair.

You may be asking yourself, "why is Lesley holding her thumb in that debilitatingly awkward way?" The answer is this: do you see how awesome that skeleton costume is? Do you want to mess with a girl in a costume that spine-crushingly awesome? No, you do not. Because I will Mess. You. Up.

The Usual Spy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home