Friday, December 09, 2005

Girl one.

Girl 1: Yes, but have you ever coveted something? Not just wanted, but coveted? Desired something so strongly that it makes you sick?

Girl 2: (inaudible)

Girl 1: No, you don’t understand. It is because I will never have that…that freedom. To be consumed with this, this feeling…there is nothing worse. And it will stay with me. It is with me always.

Girl 2: (inaudible)

Girl 1: I don’t know, I don’t know. Maybe there is something sick in me. Maybe this is it.

Girl 2: (inaudible)

Girl 1: It doesn’t matter: I will never be free.

3 Comments:

Blogger newtron said...

I don't get it.

12:21 PM  
Anonymous Ceeg said...

Les,

me neither!

ps, when are you done school? will you be in barrie at anytime?

2:32 PM  
Anonymous Borrelli said...

clap clap clap

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home