Friday, December 30, 2005

What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. Until you blog about it.

I'm BACK!

I was in Las Vegas. Here's a tip though: locals refer to it just as "Vegas." There's no need for the "Las." Keep that under your hat.

I took some pictures when I was gone. Would you like to see them? Of course you would!



First, my parents renewed their wedding vows. Isn't my mom pretty?



Then my brother got a fake I.D. Don't be fooled: my family is not actually from Arizona.



I finally got to live out my dream of being a cage dancer.



Awww...look! We ate together as a family! Here's my dad totally busting my brother for all his wacky hi-jinks.



Oh yeah, I totally forgot: we killed a man in Vegas just to watch him die! We buried him in the desert.



I think that this is when my dad was telling us that if any of us ever told anyone about the murder, he'd hunt us down like dogs and slit our throats. That's what's so great about family vacations: the moral lessons that we learn as a family stay with us until we mysteriously die and/or disappear without a trace.



"I'm serious, kids. You tell anyone - anyone AT ALL - and you won't live to see your next birthday. I have friends. I can make it look like an accident. Now get out there and sell that yayo. Oh wait, are we still trying to make it to that pancake breakfast buffet?"

It's good to be back!

the usual spy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Ceeg said...

Sounds like you had a great time in 'vegas', however, it looks as though the pictures you took weren't actually your pictures, but rather, pictures taken from a movie....you never really went to vegas at all did you? DID YOU?

12:39 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home