Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Sick of myself when I look at you.

About a year ago, I came across:
1) a giant, hard-cover Medical Dictionary, and
2) a giant, hard-cover Symptoms & Remedies Dictionary.

For someone with low-level hypochondria, these books have been both a gift and a curse. I like to flip through them every once and a while to stay on my toes. I know that this sounds like strange casual reading, but in my defense, let's take a look at my medical history:

1) Nail through cheek.









2) Kidney infection








3) Conjunctivitis (a.k.a. pinkeye)












4) Undiagnosed skin rash (non-fungal)












5) Food poisoning















6) Gout
















7) Ruptured eardrum (twice)











I have currently diagnosed myself with diabetes:



















Don't be too upset for me though because:

1) I've never broken a bone
2) I've never had a cavity
3) I am rarely sick









HOORAY!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ceeg said...

Les,

That is crazy, I really didn't like the image of gout...that was really way to graphic for me. Perhaps you should stop reading those books because you're secretly making these things happen to you. It's all in your head man!

Hope you feel better (that's just for future illnesses that you have.)

Ceeg

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home