Thursday, March 23, 2006

FIERCE!!!

Due to the overwhelming deluge of emails and phone calls, I've decided to respond officially: no, I did not try out for and/or win:




I know, I know: I'm just as surprised as you are. I missed the auditions, I guess. And, for some reason, I was not contacted directly to be asked to try out. However, if I had tried out, I probably would have sent in that skeleton picture. Remember? This one:













Also, maybe this one:


I'm standing on the left with my arms crossed. I think I'm angry because it's cold out, even though it's the end of May. However, note how tanned I am. That's why I'm smiling. You know who else should have tried out for CNTM? My friend Kelly. She's the hot blonde girl standing two people to the right of me. The girl in between us was super nice, but spent a lot of time trying to convince Kelly to be her bff, which was kind of weird.


Anyways, I've gotten off-track here. The point is, no, I'm not Canada's Next Top Model...yet. Besides, you know that they're going to pick someone who's not cool enough for that skeleton costume.

4 Comments:

Blogger kristianDavid said...

hey. remember when we made that deal the other night where you're gonna let me have the arm-bone-less skeleton suit and you're gonna come to Ted & Amy's buck n doe. yeah, good times.

11:36 PM  
Anonymous tk said...

Hey, wait a sec. Was that girl in the middle's name Julia? I think that was Julia Goolia my roomate from Brandon!

and next time send your photo in you lazy ass.

4:42 AM  
Blogger the usual spy said...

tk, that's totally Julia! I've been caught out.

8:47 AM  
Anonymous tk said...

Oh MAN! That's hilarious. Um, can I direct her to your blog? And maybe I can give you her Toronto address so that you can get together and chat and have coffe and stuff?
... muhahahaha.

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home